Home

Bastila Romance - Necessary steps?

Electricall

Hey I'm just anxious about getting it on with Bastila and all that :). I just wonder how do I trigger the romance, when does it start? And could someone give me some tips on how to turn her to the dark side (my main char is DS)? Anything else that's useful to know?

Thanks in advance (hope I'm not making a mistake by posting this)

:atat:

For romance, you have to be a guy and talk to her often(It only happens if you choose lightside). Talk to her after every level-up and every star-map. Keep talking until she has nothing to say. Near the very end of the game, the romance takes shape..

Bastila turns to the DS when she is captured by Malak at the end of the Leviathan. After fighting her in the Rakata Temple, she offers to help you kill Malak. If you refuse, she flees to the star forge. When you fight her in the Star Forge, you get romance dialogue options that can bring Bastila back to the light side. There are also non-romance options for turning her LS, as it won't work if you haven't talked enough or are a girl

for Bastila DS, don't worry, you will know when it's time to make the appropriate choice.

Bastila turns to the DS when she is captured by Malak at the end of the Leviathan. After fighting her in the Rakata Temple, she offers to help you kill Malak. All you have to do is accept.

Oh, ok. Nothing in those spoilers I didn't already know about (sadly?). I'm using the romance mod that makes it possible to do it with any sex, I wanted to do so because I happen to play female and I'm not the person that would start a new game just because I missed a romance... I prefer to get as many things as possible done when I'm playing it through. I've done so once before, on LS. Pretty boring actually. I don't like it how it's so easy, you just have to say 'no' to them and you're okay, there is no such thing as the lure of the dark side (except maybe in the levelup screen, when you salivate over their awesome force powers...), at least not like what the other Jedi are experiencing.

:atat:

Originally posted by Electricall

I've done so once before, on LS. Pretty boring actually. I don't like it how it's so easy, you just have to say 'no' to them and you're okay, there is no such thing as the lure of the dark side (except maybe in the levelup screen, when you salivate over their awesome force powers...), at least not like what the other Jedi are experiencing.

perhaps, but isn't it awfully tempting not to go run out and find that one person or that little object, especially if you've cleared out that particular area?? not too mention getting more credits for better stuff, and, as you mentioned, the darkside powers

go ahead, give in to your anger. :dev7:

Archived