Home

Vehicles respawn times

Rends

Sound right to me. The other three numbers that can be clearly seen following the N45.0 (20.0, 40.0, and 10.0) are for the vehicle decay times.

20 would be Enemy expire time, for when the enemy takes the vehicle spawned and abandons it,

40 for Field expire time, when a friendly abandons the vehicle in the field, and

10 is for Decay time, when an unmanned vehicle is sitting on a control pad that has been captured by the enemy. It may also be for when a friendly vehicle is abandoned within an enemy command post's control region, but I am not sure of that.

Keep the spawn time above the decay time or you could crash the game or at least have stacked vehicles.

I used 00.1 and also 00.0 from the usual 40.0 on spawn times for a few mods, it works perfectly. I cant see anyone using more than 99 on these integers...it would be a waste of time..But lowering it to 00.0 the second the vehicle is destroyed it re-appears at its spawn point :) Look for this in the new Winter Endor Mod as well... no stack issues....

Archived