Home

Allied(Full Version)

Commander 598

Does anyone know where I can get the full version of Allied without having to register it?

I know its illiegal but PLEASE!!!!!!!!!

I don't consider it very good because I'm having to restart my Comp everytime I want to use it and I've only got three days.

HELP!!!!!

------------------

The Mechanical Demon...

Epyon.gif

I will destroy all in my way...

I don't beleive this guy...YOU WANT AlliED (FULL VERSION) for FREE??? You pay like everyone else BUDDY!!! Got It??? No one in there right mind will give you illegal access to this greatly needed site...I think you feel a little bit STUPID right now don't you??

Guest OtanaMan

I'd rather just download the missions. I stink at making them, anyway.

And...

People...people...You know, a simple "Sorry, there's no free version of Allied" would've done the trick. Why did you have to yell at him and make him feel bad?

CHEEPSKATE?

TEN BUCKS?

I already had one better than Allied before I got it.

I am not payin ten bucks and wait a month or two for a reply.

I personaly find the Beta Version better than the unregistered version because at least it doesn't require you to restart your whole comp if you accidentaly close it.

You'd think hed have enough for a small plane by now at ten bucks a person.Think of all the people that pay ten bucks for the thing.

Lets see. Cheapskate now...

I only have 15 bucks.I am in Junior High.I don't have a job.

AND I'M NOT GONNA GIVE A COMPLETE STRANGER IN AUSTRALIA MY ADRESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I bet that there are free XWA mission editors out there that get more downloads than Allied.

YOU PEOPLE DON'T HAVE TO BE SO FRICKEN MEAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If I make you sick JUST GO PUKE IN THE TOILET!!!!!!!!!!!

NO I DON'T FEEL STUPID!!!!

------------------

The Mechanical Demon...

Epyon.gif

I will destroy all in my way...

Guest OtanaMan

Yeah, you have to understand that most XWA players are just kids. I am just a kid. I asked the same question once and they called me cheap, in a way. But, they didn't know that I was a 14-year old. Kids like me have no access to checks, credit cards, or money orders. You can't just send cash through the mail. They'll have to get their parent's permission to give them a check or something to register for something that is game related, which is pretty hard.

Guest JC_DeadEye

Doesn't anyone ever look at this from Troy's perspective? He spent countless hours on XvTED for XvT/BoP and it was all publically available for a free download. Then came X-WingED for the original X-Wing. Free. Out comes X-Wing Alliance on the market. Hours and hours more of work ahead of him and what does he get in return for it?

Nothing.

So, simply attatch a small price for the tremendous work he did in organizing a fairly complex structure for the program to make mission building easy for the average XWA gamer.

Lastly, to me at least, asking for an illegal copy of the program for free from someplace/somebody is like a slap in the face to all those that spent the money to obtain the registered version.

------------------

X-Wing Alliance Upgrade member.

Archived