Home

B-Wing opt

Commander 598

Guest krispy

I don't think the creators of the opt would really appreciate that. Darksaber created it and if you don't like any of the other sweet opts then you should get it straight from him. By the way, he has posted that he will release all the opts individually a few weeks after the release of the RFP but seeing how he is gone for a while, it may be until he returns before he can upload them for you.

Good luck.

-krispy

Well, at least you were considerate enought to take that Epyon out of your sig! biggrin.gif

------------------

Was I supposed to eat the heads too? 'Cause I took nooo prisioners!

Once again, evil is defeated through the use of decorative agricultural technology!

Official forum Psychic

I'm sure somebody didn't read the disclaimer that comes with the XWAUP than. We actually don't want OPT swapping from our patch just be patient Darksaber will release all the XWAUP RFP OPT's verry soon on his site. In the mean time hold your breath or download the whole thing.

------------------

SOB KNIGHT 1

Time Zone Gang forum time + 6 hours

"Only feel sorry about things you didn't do"

Star Wars Space Sim Guide

Guest Rogue15

geez, let the guy alone man, he was bored, when you're bored you get mad, and type some rude things, but it wasn't personal, gee, a whole argument just 'cause the guy wanted something and wasn't patient? Man you people are mean.

Ok you start working on a OPT for a change and spent a good 30 or 40 hours working in your free time. Now do that for 5 crafts times 3 (BASE, EXTERIOR and COCKPIT). When your done spend some other time on a nice installer when your done release it. Now all you will have to do is wait for feedback and believe me no mather how hard you have worked there will alway's be people not liking one thing or an other, now do you really think you care..... HOT DAMN you care man you put alot of time in it so you want your rules to be respected like they should. So in my point of view all the above is valid. I ask you do people who put that much of there freetime in a project for the whole comunity (and it's totaly free) deserve to be treaded like that just because some one was borred???? If your borred keep your big mouth shut, if you have some valid points go to the XWAUP forum and you will be heard and get a descent answer, this guy just got what he asked for, thats how i see it.

------------------

SOB KNIGHT 1

Time Zone Gang forum time + 6 hours

"Only feel sorry about things you didn't do"

Star Wars Space Sim Guide

[This message has been edited by decoy (edited September 05, 2000).]

Archived