Home

Is it sure that we don't have any romance in Kotor II?

lukeiamyourdad

The devs siad there'd be no romance like the first game... like the first game...Hmm... Remember when they said early on that there'd be no memory wipes or amnesia like the first game? I'd call that a stretch... B/c the pc is unconcious for close to five years and needs to learn all about the first game... The truth is getting thin around here... It'll be in there, just not as lame, or as deep, I think.

Well there had better be romances in Kotor II otherwise it's going to be a dull game :) Well not dull but less interesting :D Those lines of Atton's had me on the floor laughing :cool: Here is hoping the the male romace is better than kotor I. I have yet to get through Kotor I as a male PC. Making Carth blush is much more rewarding!! :D

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by thebighirt

When did we find out Visas Marr was dark side? (If its an obvious answer, please don't flame me; I've never seen any site say that she was dark.)

:confused:

1. 'cause we see it in the game.

2. 'cause she serves the Dark Lord of the Sith

Anyways, Visa and the Handmaiden are the two possible romances for males that I've been able to confirm 100%.

edited by Darth333: please use spoiler tags - read the announcement concerning forum rules at the top of the page

Archived