Home

Kotor 2: Voice Activation (Spoiler)

DarthCole

Did you recorded Hk-50 when he imitates the guard? If so, you will find a room with a computer not too far from there. Check the computer options, there will be one to enter the code.

I am also moving this thread to the Padawan's lounge which is for "Are you stuck in the game or have some great tips to share? This is the board for strategy discussions and game help for both KotOR and TSL. Threads containing spoilers need to be marked with a

tag or they may be deleted!"

You can check our forums descriptions here ;)

if you have the two from the consoles, then just talk to that HK unit and converse with him and he should play back a recording of the maintenence offeicers last words and then your character should ask for a repeat and it should bring up the sonic sensor option.

I'm having the same bloody problem. I have two of the recordings and I have been all over the effing place, up and down, so often I know it like the back of my hand. I could probably traverse it with my eyes closed. I've spoken to the HK unit a ton of times, I just finished trying it five times: no workie. It just keeps going to the same options over and over. I don't get recording options

Do you have to go to the one computer and then talk to him or something? I'm desperate, so I'll try, but still, I don't know what to do and I'm getting really pissed. I've had the game for a few hours now and I don't like the fact that I've spent most of it stuck in one spot. What the hell is going on?

~~~edit: nevermind! I just got it n_n to anyone else who didn't get it . . . ask about the guy on the floor ^_^

Archived