Home

Sobs Sobs Sobs Major Spoiler

pegasus71

WHY??? WHY???? WHY AM I SOOOOOOOO WEAK!!!!

i didn't want to but i had to i couldn't help it... It was stronger than me... WHy? WHY did i spoil all my game?? Maybe if i keep at something else I wouldn't remember the spoiler and all....:( :( :( :(

This is bad anyway I just found the THING out by peaking at a spoiler it s all my fault i know but i really didn t mean too NO FAIR!

(CRIES LIKE A BABY)

So here s the thing I found out You pc guys and those who still haven t got a game please I beg you DO NOT READ THE FOLLOWING SPOILER... I repeat whatever you do just don't read it

edit: I deleted this, without reading it btw, because it served no purpose but to spoil. You didn't ask any question so all it could do is ruin the game for others. People don't find something out and post it just because you know it. If you are going to ask a question ask it. We're trying not to ruin the game for others. Spoiler tags or not, think and be courteous.

Hannibal

Originally posted by StoneDragon

Shame on me.

*Puts acid on eyes*:eek:

Nah, Hannibal isn't that had on the eyes ;)

Seriously people, having the game spoiled sucked. Going out and spoiling it for others in turn sucks even more!

And that is not to say that you did this on purpose out of being evil pegasus :)

Look on the bright side (I did this when "The Twist" was revealed to me prior to my personal discovery of it): You still get to see how everyone reacts to it. Thats part of the fun. Like, before I confronted Malak I was giddy to see how Carth the whiner would react when Malak revealed (well, you know). Unless thats not the nature of your sppoiler, in which case I extend my deepest sympathies.

:(

Archived