Home

heh some noob questions

{INF}-shadow

1. what exactly are the head hitboxes for a droideka and a super battle droid?

2. when i shoot someone with a EM pulse launcher or missile, the picture of the bolt actually has to hit them, but when i shoot someone with a sniper, it says i killed them right when i push the mouse, not when the picture of the bolt hits them. I'm wondering if you are a clone trooper, for example, and want to hit a rolling droideka. Do you have to aim ahead of the droideka so the picture of the bolts hits it because they are so slow, or can you just aim for the picture of the droideka on the screen and it doesn't matter that the bolts don't appear to get to it immediately?

3. I am playing the clone wars missions, and after Kashyyyk: Dock, there is no more levels that load. is this supposed to happen, or what?

4. And how do you get to play as droids in clone war?

Thanks!

Originally posted by {INF}-shadow

1. what exactly are the head hitboxes for a droideka and a super battle droid?

The Droideka has no head hitbox. The Super Battle Droid's head hitbox I'd imagine is just its face.

2. when i shoot someone with a EM pulse launcher or missile, the picture of the bolt actually has to hit them, but when i shoot someone with a sniper, it says i killed them right when i push the mouse, not when the picture of the bolt hits them. I'm wondering if you are a clone trooper, for example, and want to hit a rolling droideka. Do you have to aim ahead of the droideka so the picture of the bolts hits it because they are so slow, or can you just aim for the picture of the droideka on the screen and it doesn't matter that the bolts don't appear to get to it immediately?

The sniper rifle hits pretty much instantly. Most all weapons except for the Clone Pilot's Bolt Caster and instant-hit vehicle lasers (like the Republic Gunship's ball turrets) you have to "lead" your target with, which means, aiming ahead of which way they move.

3. I am playing the clone wars missions, and after Kashyyyk: Dock, there is no more levels that load. is this supposed to happen, or what?

That's the end of the Clone Wars Campaign. There's nothing after The Battle of Kashyyyk.

4. And how do you get to play as droids in clone war?

The first three Clone Wars Campaign levels, The Battle of Naboo (Naboo: Plains), Rebellion on Theed (Naboo: Theed), and Aggressive Negotiations (Kashyyyk: Islands) have you play as the CIS. After Aggressive Negotiations, you play as the Republic.

Archived