Home

Need help with MSN ZONE gameplay

Guest aspelker

Guest aspelker

I have gone onto the zone to play and it is not working for me. When the host launches the game, XWA is opened up to the concourse where the robot guy is (blabbing about flying). Time passes and nothing happens (have waited up to ten minutes before). From my understanding it is supposed to launch into the team/flight assignments page. I have version 2.02. I am not sure if anyone else has had this propblem but if you know of a solution it would be very helpful.

I host a game once and did manage to get that to work. It went to the concourse again but i manually went to multiplayer and host game and then i saw the person there. However, when I am not the host i could not get to the assignment screen that had the other players. Anything you know about all of this would be helpful.

Thanks

Guest aspelker

I have a cable modem....I use RCN as my internet provider....I have Netscape and MS Explorer (usually use Netscape) and I have not completed the prologue missins so i will attempt that and see if that works.

If you have any other suggestions please let me know

Thanks

Guest Admiral Alistair

2 possibilities here......

1)Any Recent driver updates for your hardware?

2) In your internet settings, click connections, then LAN settings... uncheck all your proxies, that should help out did for me smile.gif

Note: If you share the cable with 2 or more comps, your best hope is to contact the Member Plus Technical Chat room for help

Archived