Home

Influence over a *certain* party member [SPOILERS]

Darth333

Where can I gain influence over...

HK-47? I already gained some influence when I recruited him but I'd love to unlock the dialog about his "old master" but my influence on him is not high enough :( Not my knid to look ask for this kind of stuff and I normally prefer to play the game and see by myself but in the case of HK-47, I just don't wanna miss it :D

Are there any particular places in the game where there is dialogue that would allow me to gain influence over him?

On my second run of the game as well.... so playing around with different things....

I'm kinda confused about the whole influence thing with the party members....

Last game I went for the ultimate light side character..... if halo's around the head were part of the game graphics... my guy would have had one.... but for some reason I formed the strongest bond with the female sith assasin (forgot her name) .... or is the whole "hey lets get naked " thing scripted in the game and has nothing to do with influence? I'm having a hard time trying to gain influence with the natural light NPC's without accidently gaining light side points during the conversations etc...

Originally posted by Hiroki

You can unlock character stories by LOSING influence as well. If you have a very low influence oddly enough, they'll treat it like it was actually high. Bug? I do not know.

No, it's not a bug. It was clearly made intentionally. I don't have a sample script with me right now but I remember seeing the script that unlocks the possibility to make Bao Dur a Jedi. It says very that IF your influence is under 10 or if it is above 90 , then unlock the dialogue. (I'll post the script when I get home)

Archived