Home

Mandalore (Possible spoilers)

Hiroki

Is it me, or is it simply too obvious that

Mandalore is Canderous? For one thing, he mentions clan Ordo, and also...the voice! It is the same bloody voice! :p

spoiler tags added by Darth333 - two times in two days: use spoiler tags - consider this as a warning and you may want to check the rules concerning spoilers in the announcement at the top of the page - That was a major spoiler for those who haven't played the game!

I squealed with happiness when I heard the voice. Actually, ever since I saw you got Mandalor in your party on the website, I've been hoping it was Candy n_n The voice, plus Revan leaving him behind, and clan Ordo? C'mon, ish da Candyman :D

I was hoping he'd take off that mask though. I was only 99.9 percent sure it was him o_O Y'know, just for closure . . .

I got my two voices of reason back ^_^ Candy and HK. Unfortunately . . . only one has any real use u_u

Originally posted by call me SaS

there's another one that i was refering to, a little more specific. But i'll definately look for that one on this playthrough.

Exile: What of Mandalore?

Kreia: There are many battles left in that one, Canderous will fight in many battles, and it goes on from there.

Or

Exile: I thought the Mandalorians had been wiped out.

Mandalore: Clan Ordo lives on

Archived