Home

Item Location

SithLord1914

Peace, I am new to this board and I am not certain if a thread has been started yet, but I was curious if anyone found any of the following items: Ossus Keeper Robe, Handmaiden Robe, Jedi Master Robe, Arca Jeth's Robe, Thon's Robe and lastly Nomi's Robe. I've beaten the game once and now I'm searching for items and plots I may have missed. And where are all the special light saber crystals. I only seem to find Opila, Firkrann, ruusan, dragite bondar and solari. Any help would be appreciated.

Originally posted by SithLord1914

Peace, I am new to this board and I am not certain if a thread has been started yet, but I was curious if anyone found any of the following items: Ossus Keeper Robe, Handmaiden Robe, Jedi Master Robe, Arca Jeth's Robe, Thon's Robe and lastly Nomi's Robe. I've beaten the game once and now I'm searching for items and plots I may have missed. And where are all the special light saber crystals. I only seem to find Opila, Firkrann, ruusan, dragite bondar and solari. Any help would be appreciated.

I got only Jedi Master Robes, and Nomi's Robes in those you named. I I got the solari crystal and the Dark Jedi Master Robe only at the end when there was no workbench left. Contrary to KotOR 1, you get random objects from containers, so it may vary from one game to another.

Originally posted by Darth333

I got only Jedi Master Robes, and Nomi's Robes in those you named. I I got the solari crystal and the Dark Jedi Master Robe only at the end when there was no workbench left. Contrary to KotOR 1, you get random objects from containers, so it may vary from one game to another.

Thank you. I think you're right. The first time I played I got a bunch of silver cyrstals. The second time I got only two. (I fell in love with the silver lightsaber....it has surpassed violet as my personal favorite.

I guess I'll keep playing it. again thank you

I actually checked this and what you get from containers also varies according to your level, sometimes the chance to get an item will unlock only if you have a specific attribute, if you have recruited a certain party member. It's random and some items are harder to get.

...and btw, blue on blue in your posts is quite hard to read ;)

Originally posted by SithLord1914

Thank you. I think you're right. The first time I played I got a bunch of silver cyrstals. The second time I got only two. (I fell in love with the silver lightsaber....it has surpassed violet as my personal favorite.

I guess I'll keep playing it. again thank you

Then how do I change the color of my background screen.

I also noticed this time around I got a bunch of short light sabers.

Pointless indeed..

How do I get the handmaiden's robe?

Thanks again....

Archived