Home

Nar Shhadar Stuck - Ugh!

Sidney

OK, here's the scenario: I've got to all 4 areas:

Landing pad: dealt with the blind guy and still need an id card; got back his bot; killed the droid merchant who said the exchange would hate me, can't finish the trade war since I didn't kill Greeda the first time. Snaked the swoop plaza and won the fastest time.

Refugee Area: Killed anything not a refugee- mostly becuase of bad dialog choices.

Entertainment area: played the droid some pazzak, trying to find a dancer for the cantina, paid bat boy 2000 to tell the exchange I hate them- my theory is make them come to me.

Docks: Talked to the Hutt to find Goto, did everything in the flophouse save anything doing with the Mandalorians and the sealed door in the last partment. Got the landing sequence right to befriend the dock master.

Now, I'm stuck. I can't get the Exchange to find me, I can't get into the private lounge in the alien bar, can't get into the Hutt's warehouse, can't find the part I need for the hawk. It feels like there is one step left to unravel all these pieces and I can't find it.

Did you eavesdrop on the guys in the flop house? Use stealth... go to the bar in the Pazaak area and get the juma juice, and have on of your ladies dance for the hutt... You get an outfit with ahem... interesting persuasiive abilities... Thats how you get in the hutts private stash. You should have talked to the squid guy from the exchange already... Dunno why the red eclipse guys havn't attacked you yet... Hmmm

I can't get the jice in the bowl. When I do it says i can't do it while he's watching and I have kreia and the dark jedi girl with me and he says that he does not seee Goto behind me blah blah and I have no other choice but to end dialouge. Can ya guys help me out please?

Archived