Home

Sith Lord vs Sith Assasin

Sidney

Looking at these two prestigae classes are the extra 2 FP for the SL vs the slow feats compares to the SA worthwhile or is the FP effect retroactive. For example, it KOTOR is made a solider/consular since I kept all the nice VP's of the solider when I went over to consultar. Will I keep all the FP from my consular days and so all I'm losing are the 2 extra FP from here on in.

Any other reason to go SL vs SA?

Originally posted by Sidney

Looking at these two prestigae classes are the extra 2 FP for the SL vs the slow feats compares to the SA worthwhile or is the FP effect retroactive. For example, it KOTOR is made a solider/consular since I kept all the nice VP's of the solider when I went over to consultar. Will I keep all the FP from my consular days and so all I'm losing are the 2 extra FP from here on in.

Any other reason to go SL vs SA?

It would be best to go SM (Sith Marauder) they get the superior two weapon fighting feats, Fury... They're so much better than SL or SA.

Having the dark side use light sabres seems like a waste of time. All their best powers are attacks and not buffs. I guess if you load up on a light side jedi to buff you for battle then they'd kick tail but I prefer the DS guys to just force lightening the crap out of everyone.

Sith lord is crazy hard to use, my second play through was a Sith Lord and they are very strong with their Dark Side force powers, like the Actual Force crush, where the guy lifts off of the ground and dies....very cool move BUT, because of their powers they are very very bad with defense, my sith lord was always haveing to bow out of battles to heal.

The end battle with the sabers was the worst I died for my first time playing that game because of those things.....

Either way, if you want massive force powers go SL, if you want the other then do that.

The prestige classes replace your current class as best I can tell. It's kind of like becoming a guardian and then being able to change to a sentinal later on, only with a few added perks. The best combination I have found (and I've tried them all for a few hours of play each except the consular combo's) is the sentinel/maurader or sentinal/blademaster (or weapon master or whatever). You have all of the skills with the sentinel without sacraficing much in teh way of combat ability or force powers and with the other two you get the good dual wielding feats, which are far superior to all pf the other feats in the game. What's more is the Sith Lord and Jedi Master are almost entirely worthless if you ask me. You will have enough powers even playing guardian/blademaster or maurader and their perks are nominal at best. But in the end it doesn't matter one bit. Even on the hardest setting the game is too easy. Just use force storm once or twice and everybody is dead anyway.

http://www.gamewinners.com

that is where I go and they had some very good forums and FAQs on the first KOTOR (even helped me in making my own perfect dark guardian before I even created him)

there are no FAQs as of yet for TSL and the forums have little to offer unless you are looking for some item or are stuck somewhere in the game. Best just to have a look around and if ya like it, bookmark it:D and wait

also some help I can offer, check out some of the first KOTOR FAQs on feat progression and such, here my personnal fav guide

http://db.gamefaqs.com/console/xbox/file/star_wars_kotor_gameplay.txt

and after reading this I can see that little changed in the progressions of the guardin,sentinal,and counsler. However similar the prestige classes are to their predecessers it well offer some help

Archived