Home

Stuck against darth bandon

Airek

when i try to go in to the forest on the wookie planet as soon as I get to the bottom of the elevator i face bandon and two knights. I can defeat the two knights. I have had two people left on just bandon and he whoops us everytime. Any insight would be nice thanks.

My tactic is take down Bandon first, his lackeys are just nuisances and can be mopped up afterwards.

When you encounter him, have ALL of your party members gung-ho on him. I'd advise having at least one Jedi with you that has Heal (and/or Force Suppress) and make sure their scripts are set to Jedi/Droid Support. When they're not healing you, they'll be using Force Powers to aid you, then drop to combat once they're out of FP.

You may also want either a good gunner (distance) Carth, HK or Mission depending on how you advanced their levels, OR perhaps use a Canderous melee (he's got great strength and can whack away with the best of them).

** - with HK, depending on is droid weaponry...use his Droid support script. Arm HK with flamethrower and stun ray. He's immune to mind affect Force Powers...so that can help you out too.

Stim up / Medpack when you can, but use the inventory screen to do it, this tends to not cause you to lose an attack in the round (go figure??).

Good Luck! :D

I had alot off trouble with dark bandon to but the easyist way i found to kill him was to run by him attack any of them a couple of times and then run to the next are. Then come back and attack them a couple more time them run back and heal your self and fill up on force power. Do that until him and his companiouns are either dead or low on health then stay there annd kill him with you lighting force power. I disargree with the other guy you should try takining out his companions first.

Forces that might help: Force resistance, Force Storm, Force stasius, and Force Heal

:lsduel:

Archived