Home

Help on Nar Shaddaa

godpunk

Hi; I've searched all the other threads about Nar Shaddaa and haven't found one that really helps with my problem. Here is what I've done thus far:

-Paid the little guy outside the Cantina to tell the Exchange I hate them upon arriving on the planet

-Talked to the Exchange boss; I first convinced the refugee woman to sell herself into slavery, then went back and killed the exchange head

-I've run the mission for the Bith scientist at the docks, finding the Twi'lek corpse and later the Bith scientist's arm and datapad

-I've killed everyone I can in the apartments and completely looted the place

-Got the guy in the Pazzak den killed by telling him to go outside

-Returned the T3 unit to the blind guy who sells ship parts

-Chased away to Rodian merchant for the other merchant

-Blew up the swoop racing droid

-Got the handmaiden to dance for the Hut and talked to him about Goto

Right now I've reached a dead end...I'm trying to get the airspeeder in the refugee sector going, but cannot find the power cells for the life of me (I've already installed the other parts it needed). The exchange won't do anything to me and the bounty hunters haven't shown their faces. Have I done something wrong here? As you can probably figure from the things I've done, I'm on the dark side, so maybe that's affecting things?

I have several save points for Nar Shaddaa, so if I have to go back and do something differently, it wouldn't be a problem. Thanks for any help you can offer! :)

-Adam

Hmm, well thanks Darth333. It seems I forgot to save last night (that's what I get for playing at 3am :S), but this time around I'll try a few different things, and also try fighting the thugs back at the ship. Thanks for the tip, and I'll let you know how it turns out.

-Adam

Well, I've spent the day replaying Nar Shaddaa for the 4th time...and still no dice! A couple new things happened this time around though:

-I spoke to the Serpico leader and tried to convince him to attack the Exchange...unfortunately I chose the wrong answer and they attacked me...

-While in the Pazaak den, one of the little bat guys walked in...apparently his name is 'The Champ'...I tried playing him, but lost every time

I fought the thugs that were waiting by the Ebon Hawk- nothing. I'm wondering now if I should try again with the Serpico leader. I'm also wondering if beating The Champ will trigger another event. Oh, and I still can't find the power cells for the airspeeder in the Refugee Sector. Again, any and all help is appreciated! :)

-Adam

Awesome Sidney, thanks! I hadn't gone on the Ebon Hawk before because I thought doing so would require me to leave the planet. After I finished fighting the Red Eclipse slavers, everything happened very quickly, and as Atton said, all hell has broken loose. :D

Thanks again for the help, it has made this level MUCH more interesting.

-Adam

Archived