Home

Death of XWA

Guest QzarMaster

Guest QzarMaster

Well, I dunno. Looks to me that XWA is going to be lost soon. Interest is going down. Rapidly. What about you guys? Are you gonna quit or stay forever? I hopw to stay as long there are people making mods and ships. As long as there is interes on the net, I will stay. What do you think? Opinions?

------------------

In space no one can hear you scream.... That is unless you have a space suit on. Then it's just really annoying to the person on the other end of your radio....

Guest Thrawn

I'm here no matter what. I still play XWA every now and then. I stay here for the general forum more than anything else though. There's no reason to leave.

------------------

"Noobies Suck"

ThRaWn90,RAL_Thrawn,SOB_Thrawn

Rogue 6

Guest garyah99

I've said it before and I'll say it again; There are over 1400 members registered at these forums, I still play XWA from time to time, there is still plenty of conversation in these forums, I think this place is FAR from dead!

The best way to keep people interested in XWA and to create interest among people who recently purchased the game would be to play it online.

Guest Chris Lightwalker

I think Lucasarts should bring out an expansion pack, obviously there haven't really been many missions but i'm working on one now!

I myself am currently designing a whole campaign for XWA. Since I recently just purchased the game. Hopefully, the missions will be challenging, and enjoyable. I plan to make full use of the hyper beacons, and the missions should hopefully be fairly complex. Dont expect any voice messages, but I'll have a lot of text and stuff.

I do have school though, so not sure how fast it'll progress. smile.gif

It's all speculatory at this point, but in that recent interview, Larry and the TG crew said that they still have a great relationship with LucasArts so keep your fingers crossed. (I mean, if they DO team up with LA to make another game, why wouldn't it be an Xwing game?)

just my 0.02.

-Abin

Archived