Home

Foa - Soundtrack - where?

Germanbeginner

Hello,

I have now a small LA-Music-Collection (thanks@soundtracks.mixnmojo.com). And I only need the MP3s of Indy. I know, that we shouldn't ask them, but I CAN'T FIND THE SOUNDTRACKS FOR THAT CD ANYWHERE!!! I have use Google and Ebay.com, but there is no Music-CD about FOA. So I ask you, why you can't ask, that you make the soundtracks retry on web, 'cause you can't buy this anywhere; so this wouldn't be abd for anyelse.

Jan, the webmaster of the site, was contacted by LucasArts and was told to take the indiana jones and star wars game soundtracks down. This is apparently NOT because of LucasArts themselves, but because of companies who hold the rights to those franchises. These other companies aren't happy about the music of their games being freely distributed, even though LucasArts doesn't seem to mind. Like you said; the music for these games is NOT available anywhere on CD or online.

I, myself, downloaded all of the soundtracks before this legal action occurred. Well, I don't have the soundtrack for Indiana Jones & the Infernal Machine, but I have the rest of what was online. I know you must be quite annoyed that you weren't able to download them, but there's nothing anyone can do.

Sorry :(

I know FOA is Fate of Atlantis. I was trying to explain that I had a similar encounter. I downloaded all of the music from LucasSoundtracks, including FOA, before some of them were removed. For Seby007, he/she did not manage to download FOA, for me it was Infernal Machine.

Not meaning to be rude to you or anything, just wanted to clear up what I meant.

Archived