Home

Z-95? WTF?

Guest Parias

z95.jpg

Is there something I keep missing? Ace's family members keep referring to his transport (or room, or whatever) as a Z-95.. but last time I checked, those fighters are a weee bit too small to carry something as large and dis-organized as Ace's room. Typo by the dev team, or am I just on crack?

If that's true, how come you always see the crest in his room then thereafter?

And even prior to that mission, people keep referring to his room as a "Z-95".

okay lets go down the list of E-mail that metion the Z-95

FROM-Yakar's Parts

HEADER-New & Used Transport Parts

Having trouble replacing parts on your old Z-95 or Star Duster? We have more parts for more models, new and old, than any other parts dealer in the galaxy. Call us. We got what you need.

JR Yakar

President

Nothing but junk e-mail there
FROM-Cadet Emmers

HEADER-Flying Z-95s

I hope you don't mind me asking, but WHERE did you learn to fly those Z-95s like you do? I never knew they could be that effective. What's your secret?

Cadet 2nd Class Zed Emmers

this is after a mission where you fly a Z-95. Nothing special, cept a rookie admiring your l33t skills
FROM-Aeron Azzameen

HEADER-Azzameen Family Crest

I was the one that mounted our family crest in your Z-95. With the way you've been flying, I think aboard your ship is the safest place. We got our home back, thanks to you and your Rebel friends. You make me so proud, Ace.

Love you,

Aeron

My guess is Ace picked up the Z-95 (kinda like how luke picked up his X-wing) Just becasue it is mounted, does not mean it is a permanet attachment. The Room where all your awards are are in the transport (Sabra, or Otana) Besides, this is a Tadeing family, i bet they got more then the Otana, Firespray, and Sabra for "fighters"

[This message has been edited by K_Kinnison (edited February 08, 2001).]

You forgot one other Kinnison smile.gif

Subject: Ready to roll!

My head feels fine and your Z-95 is repaired back to perfect condition. What more could a pilot ask for? Let's put both my head and your ship to work soon. I don't take too kindly to injuries.

It's payback time.

Emon

About the only time I remember flying a Z-95 throughout the campaign is twice, and certainly not in the mission prior to recieving this email (but a bit of a ways off, when the Alliance sets up a meeting with Dunari). And I sure as hell didn't get damaged during that mission smile.gif

Ace could have lent his Z95 to Emon, hence him repairing for Ace.

Also think about it like this, the otana is his primary family transport after the little Sanfu, his room is on board it, but Ace could want to have a hotroad as well hence the Z95.

------------------

"Dulce bellum inexpertis."

(Sweet is war to those who have never experinced it.) Roman Proverb

Archived