Home

Stuck with Telos Bounty

Lord_Malak

POSSIBLE SPOILERS

My query is regarding some bounties you must claim on Telos. I have been able to get the alien who runs a shop with his brother to admit that he is behind the smuggling, but I can't collect on the bounty. Note, I am following the light side, so my actions should reflect this. I am also having trouble finding the rodian and the devaronian. Any help would be appreciated.

-Lord_Malak

1. Did you go back to the TSF office after he admits to running the black market? Then whats his name in the office sends you back to him to make nice to set him up. IIRC, thats how it's supposed to continue.

2. Czerka office. Though I wasn't able to complete this quest because I left the station, & I'm guessing it makes those quests so you can't complete them, atleast for me....

Hope it helps...

:)

^^^^

You are correct FiEND if you leave the Citadel station too soon, you can't complete that bounty.

The two appear in the Cerka offices and then later on on the surface of Telos... you kill them and then when you can return to the station you tell the TSF about them, and you are done.

:D

^^

Out of curiosity, when would it be safe to leave without breaking the quest? I must have spent a good hour & 1/2 there completing everything else after finding them in said office & they never showed up later after searching all the maps, may have been a bug though >;-). Hopefully they change this with the PC version, I hate having uncompleteable/broken quests in my journal at the end of a game.

Just curious being, I just got to this point on my game at my friends house.

Archived