Home

KoTOR I help...please?

IlikeFandango

Alright. I got KoTOR I for Christmas (along with a spanking new XBox) and I've been playing it nonstop.

There's a slight PROBLEM however. o_-

I'm on Korriban, and I've already done the Sith Code thing. Now I'm trying to get into the Valley, but Darth Bandon is in the way. I thought 'Sure...okay. Crush bad guy like bug. Move on.' but I was wrong. >_<

He's the hardest boss I've fought yet. Mainly because I chose a Jedi Consular, I think. Loooow HP. I've used all my shields, force valor and all that...

Can anyone reccomend any party members? I have everyone. I've only tried a few formations. Mostly with Zaalbar and Juhani, simply because they're my main 'tanks'...

Help. I'll give you a delicious banana cake if you do. :)

EDIT: Spoiler tags.

hey if you still have trouble like i did turn solo mode on and disengae combat mode and just run to the valley of the lords then turn solo mode off after you get there and your team members should apperar next to you.

At one point or another you have to fight darth bandon so what i did is just run in hit him a couple of times then run away to safty, heal yourself then run back and hit him some more...etc...keep on duing this until he is dead:D

Archived