Home

Need help with translations (German to English)

Tanesh

After a long time, I've finally finished my recruitment mod. The problems are, it's in German, there's very much text to translate and I don't think my English is good enought to translate everything correctly. :(

So I wanted to ask if there's anyone here with a bit free time who can help me translating the whole thing or check my translations for spelling and grammar errors? I guess it's worth it ... Please? :)

i was searching the internet for a translator for Orsans site, i found this one:

http://www.worldlingo.com/products_services/worldlingo_translator.html

you can either put the site in (i used it for Orsans site)

or

you can type any bit of text and get it in whatever language

Source Language = the language its in

Target Language = what language you want it changed to

hope this helps, its fairly easy to use, i'd vote for it :p

MattCole

That's nice, thanks. :) But I need to warn you; I was serious as I wrote there's much text. Let's see, there are 12 dialog files, some new journal entries and 3 new sabers / crystals. Do you remember the dialog file I sent you? ;)

Or you could play the mod and try every possible choice ... ;) Just kidding.

I have just translated the journal saber and crystal files. Fortunately, most of the dialogs aren't very long, either. Except Mekel's personal dialog, of course. And some things I just don't know how to express in English .... I fear my mod will be a bit less informative and / or entertaining in English than in German. :(

Originally posted by Tanesh

Or you could play the mod and try every possible choice ... ;) Just kidding.

I have just translated the journal saber and crystal files. Fortunately, most of the dialogs aren't very long, either. Except Mekel's personal dialog, of course. And some things I just don't know how to express in English .... I fear my mod will be a bit less informative and / or entertaining in English than in German. :(

do your best, thats all that matters, it could be more exciting for the english users :p or a bloody nightmare, no, we have faith in your abilites, do your best, and then we'll get the feedback done :p

MattCole

You're invited to join him. ;) More eyes find more mistakes ... I've already finished the item descriptions, the journal entries and almost the whole banter dialogs. Yes, you read right, some new banters! :) I'm kinda pround of that ... And there'll be only 11 dialog files left ... :eek: Fortunately, they are not all as long as the one I shocked tk and Fred with. ;)

Archived