Home

Any need halp?

cerasi* pennin

• 5 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I need help. I am on the Jedi Knight level called Cult Sighting, where you are in the spaceport and have to fight the big green monster. I've expolred as much as I could, but I don't know how to kill the monster. Any help is appreciated. I've just been going around in circles with this thing, runnning away and such, draining it when i need life, etc.

Make your way through all of the rooms until you come to a conveyer belt. Speed run down to the end so the rancor follows you, then speed run back up to the console outside the corridor leading to the control room to make a crane move a huge crate onto the belt. Head up to the control room, slaughter the evil jedi, then hit the button on the main console. Cutscene then plays showing the rancor being squished, then your mission ends.

What is the best method for dealing with the Sith using dual red sabers on the level named:"Cult sighting - Changdrila"? I use dual sabers, but i am only on the demo so i cant just do simple missions till im ready.

Also, i cant figure out why, but i cant change skin color of my character. I always have to have a black guy if i choose a human.

Skin colour might be a demo thing. Never played the JA demo, so can't help there.

The best way for getting rid of the powerful evil jedi is to use the caverns as your friends. Force grip and toss 'em off. You have to do it fast, because they won't stay wriggling in your grip for long, but you can just grab 'n' toss if you do it fast enough.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived