Home

help on nar shadaa KOTOR 2

supersonicjam

You can't find him, but he will find you if you if you make the exchange mad enough. there are several ways to do this. There's a little guy in the entertainment prominade that you can talk to. He will help you if you pay him. Also, talk to everyone to start several sidequests. Just about all of them will advance you in your quest to anger the exchange and raise your bounty. When you've done enough you'll see a cut scene where the people who were supposed to land in your docking space show up. Return to the ebon hawk, defeat them and exit. Atton will cut in with a message saying you have an appointment with the exchange. Follow this part of the quest and you will eventually meet goto.

Originally posted by urbaninfluence

I fought the guys and when i was entering the ship anton started to talk but it cut out and nothing went into my journal so I don't know where to go to meet the exchange. Any help?????

Looks like a bug to me. Reload a previous saved game.

Something like this happened to me, only that I

woke up Vogga (after having Handmaiden dance for him... hehe...) and talked to him about Goto. Now I have two dialogue options with him: "You're not as funny as you think." and "Nevermind, I have to go." The big problem? I still haven't opened up his vault. I have no idea if this is crucial to pissing off the Exchange,

but it's the only NS quest I can do. Nar Shaddaa is my last planet.

Archived