Home

MS Zone

Guest Darth Massacator

Guest Darth Massacator

Well I finally had my first multiplayer experience at the Zone Saturday night, with XWA. Aside from trying to find someone "green to me" I noticed the same trends back in my XvsT days at the Zone. Nobody wants to dogfight with X-Wings frown.gif

Tie Interceptors??? Hey, I'm not ripping on anyones choice of ships but c'mon already.

So I spent my first day of dogfighting in T/I's, oh well. Eventually I'll find someone with a green connect and have a true dogfight. By the way, 2nd place out of 4 players, the host had a cable connect or better. Guess I better brush up on the Imperial ships if I'm gonna swim with the sharks smile.gif

Hey Darth, if your looking for someone to fly with some of us from the RAL get together on Friday night at 11pm forum time and do some skirmish and co-op flying.

Look for us on the zone. ZM us when ever you see someone with the name RAL_. smile.gif

------------------

"Who is more foolish,the fool or the fool who follows him"

TZG. FORUM -3 HOURS

The T/I is a good shjip, but i agree it can get boring after a while...i quit the Rebublic Special Forces becasue i couldn't understand why a rebel group kept using the T/I.

X-wings, and any shielded craft is a lot tougher, you have to do energy managment, shield power, and laser power. Really good test of skills...better than a T/I, T/I are jsut flying, and out-manuvering. X-w and almost any shielded craft, you have to Think, as ell as be a good pilot.

Y-wings can do very well against T/A, speed isn't everything. I know a lot of pilots that do great in a craft that can go above 120 MGLTs but if the get into a craft slower than 100 MGLT, they end up being space dust.

Now i do know also so very hot pilots that are jsut plain awsome in a T/I. But i who do you think ends up being the better pilot. The one that flies one craft, or the one that flies many?

If you get online, and tell everyone to sue X-wings, you would still get a lot of ppl joining up.

------------------

He's a sun god, he's a fun god

Rah! Rah! Rah!

Official Forum Pun-slinger

Guest DarkObi

I have a problem with MS Zone as every time that i try to logon, and the chat room starts to initialise, then i get an error with the "zclient.exe" and sometimes with the dll as well. tried reinstalling but it never works. it used to though. any ideas?!?!?

------------------

Even the Light will hide from this Darkness.....

Guest DarkObi

Grrr thats no good either. I bloody hate MS Gaming Zone.

------------------

Even the Light will hide from this Darkness.....

• 10 months later...
Guest Chris_Lightwalker

I am part of DS, flying E-Wings. Those of you who have been on ms zone on Sunday should have noticed a big fight between ds and av. My zone name is DS_FO_Lightwalk

Archived