Home

Is this a bug?

Emwun

Ok 2 questions.

I finished everything, the Onderon rescuing the queen and the Dxun sith tomb, when i went to Nar Shadaa to revisit, geeda didnt have anything better than what she did at the start, I made Mira a Jedi then I got back on the Hawk and talked to Handmaiden, made her a Jedi, it loaded Telos jedi academy and it's empty and I cant re-board the hawk. WTF?

Also

I looted everything and everyone in the tomb on Korriban but the Prima guide says I get "Bastila's Lightsaber" all i got was a generic voilet Lightsaber. I did get Freedon Nadd's saber but no Bastila and no Malak's. Anyone else get the short end of the stick?

Originally posted by Emwun

Ok 2 questions.

I finished everything, the Onderon rescuing the queen and the Dxun sith tomb, when i went to Nar Shadaa to revisit, geeda didnt have anything better than what she did at the start, I made Mira a Jedi then I got back on the Hawk and talked to Handmaiden, made her a Jedi, it loaded Telos jedi academy and it's empty and I cant re-board the hawk. WTF?

this is definitely a bug. Try reloading a previous save.

I looted everything and everyone in the tomb on Korriban but the Prima guide says I get "Bastila's Lightsaber" all i got was a generic voilet Lightsaber. I did get Freedon Nadd's saber but no Bastila and no Malak's. Anyone else get the short end of the stick?

I never came across Bastial's and Malak saber. They are definitely not in the tomb on Korriban.

Most items are placed randomly in the game.

I got Freedon Nadd's saber and it was unique to him, not upgradable but after loading a save it's now an upgradable normal saber. And the Handmaiden bug happens with most of my saves, any of them where I'm advanced enough to convince her. This sucks, i wanted Jedi babies.

Archived