Home

Hanharr (spoilers)

Jamps

Originally posted by Darth333

LoL! I was thinking the same thing. I hate the Wookiee. The only thing I use him for is to

regain DS mastery after making good deeds to impress Bao Dur ( I can't be bad with Bao Dur, I like this guy :p and I want to access his dlg options). I don't consider this cheating as I don't think I should gain LS points for performing good deeds for an evil purpose: corrupting my companions :dev11:

However, this glitch will probably be corrected in the pc version and changing aligment and adding new dialogue options for influence will be possible.

Yup farewell Hanharr... and his fleas :p

You know Darth333 a simple armband with the ability to give LS or DS points would fix that problem, or even better a Force Power given to the Prestiege Classes, LS gets Purge the Darkness (Gives LS), DS gets Fuel of Hate (Gives DS, And yes I know Svosh has a mask with that name it just fits for the DS Power)... :D

Originally posted by Neo Vatter

I was thinking Hanharr might be one of the wookies you encounter in Kotor 1 (cause all the names sound the same.)

There are no refernces to Hanharr in the dialog.tlk file of KotOR1.

Originally posted by Redhawke

You know Darth333 a simple armband with the ability to give LS or DS points would fix that problem

You could use Darth333's Spawn band to run a custom script. I love that armband.

Archived