Home

Glitch on TSL Nar? [Spoilers]

Final Warrior

I might have discovered a glitch, or at least a broken quest, on Nar Shaddaa. I don't know if this really belongs here or in Trouble Shooting, as this might actually be figured out and not be a glitch.

If you have Handmaiden dance for Vogga and put him to sleep and then wake him up to talk to him, you can't open his vault, as he will see you attempting to put juma juice in the kath hound water dish. Is there any way to put him back to sleep, or must I continue on, never being able to delve into his treasury room?

BTW, just wondering, but how do you beat Nar Shaddaa? I know that you have to piss off the Exchange, but I have done every other quest excluding

New Fuel Source

Seeking Passage

Ebon Hawk ID Signature

New Trade Routes

Trade Wars

Vogga's Horde (The one that I can't complete because I think I broke it)

Vogga the Hutt

Landing Rights

In that order.

HELP!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I've just had this aswell. I can't make up my mind if this is a bug or not though, It's been a long time since I last played TSL.

I would've presumed that, as there is a certain special weapon in the room, you would only get the one chance, but perhaps it is a bug.

I've tried getting around it with KSE by adding/removing the quest but no luck, the twilek's just won't reappear in the cantina. Oh well, I'm pretty sure we'll eventually get those items elsewhere during the game later on anyway.

Jeez. Talk about thread necromancy... this thing's been dead for over a year.

Anyways. I never did manage to finish that quest. And since I'm playing it on Xbox/Xbox 360, I cannah really use any sort of new-fangled mod stuffs.

Maybe I should pick TSL up for PC... *sigh* if only GOW, ME, and SC: DA weren't looming on the horizon...

-- Griffinhart

Archived