Home

best light saber parts and crystal combo?

dumac

i go with the personal crystal and solari if i am good or quixoni if i am evil. then i go with aegen lens master fencing emitter and a power cell that keens the blade or adds to crit damage. i swear i have hit up in the 80's with one hit using master crit strike and these combos.

well if you can maximize it all out and used power attack you would do x3 damage +12 damage and my saber could do about 35-40 normal energy. with special crystals thats alot of damage. now use a double weapon and master speed and you got it made

I did the first time through.

Made do with what I found.

But the second time through, I saved every item I found and took the time to have Bao-dur break all the ones I didnt 'need' into components. Then made all the best stuff I could for my Armor and Saber. Even went so far as to max out one of Atton's Blasters. But he still sucked.

Originally posted by Whitebloodcell

Atton is awesome when you train him up, seriously, easily comparble to Mandalore when it comes to ranged support. I want to break down every item, but I usually sell the good items I don't need for much needed cash. Do any vendors sell Components?

madnalore kind of sucks at ranged i mean think about it he has a dex of 12 i think and a str of 16 i always go melee with him although the game suggests i go ranged. 16 str. how can i throw that away!

They will when I get through with them... oh and chemicals too!

That will be handy. I look forward to it, I think I am going to try and Mod KOTOR2 when it comes out. I fell bad just mooching off other people's work. I actually wish I had waited until PC now though. I am going to play through it so much on Xbox I *might* be less inclined to play through it again on PC.

PS. How do I added, the originally posted by Prefix when quoting.

^^^^

It just doesn't make sense that we find Components and Chemicals in small, almost useless, quantities all over the place except in the Merchants inventories for sale, if they aren't for sale where do all these Components and Chemicals we find all over come from???

My first time through I was saying... WTH!!! :mad: Where are they for sale???

Originally posted by Whitebloodcell

PS. How do I added, the originally posted by Prefix when quoting.

Use the quote button just below the post you wish to quote and it does that for you. :D

Archived