Home

HK-47 Protocol Pacifist Package

dodgrman

Side with the female rodian vendor on Nar Shadda in the trade war; listen to all the offers from both sides & choose the 'longer, more rewarding path', & complete her new trade quest. A whole bunch of great items open up. & said part also gives HK a nice boost to his stats when removed.

*EDIT* Forgot a step....

Not sure, it may factor.

Mine was about 10-11, & it was my first time talking with him since his rebuild, I was playing light so I skipped his 1st question to keep some influence & the option was down near the bottom of the list of available topics.

Maybe comp. or repair does factor into it, being those 2 skills were about the same level.

:confused:

Originally posted by dodgrman

I've tried installing it on the ebon hawk, outside the ebon hawk. I just don't get that option to come up.

That's what's happening to me too. :(

For me I think it's because...

I've already complete all four planets and I'm ready to meet the Jedi Council on Dantooine. Either that or I'm LS, and HK-47 doesn't like me.

Originally posted by Mono_Giganto

For those of you who can't get this to work:

If you have insisted that HK stop asking if you need someone killed, this option will NOT show up. So if you've got HK saying "Statement: HK-47 is ready to serve, Master." it won't show up.

:eek: NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

And I can't tell him to change back! :fist:

Ah well, I'll just make sure I NEVER tell him to stop saying that again in my next game.

Ok, thanks for the tip.

Archived