Home

Bao Durr's Armor

McPurplesaber

So after visiting nearly every planet, I finally train Bao Dur as a jedi after he comments on me helping someone. Luckily, i had barely leveleed him up, and me being at level 37, I had plenty of level up points to spend on jedi powers and feats. So i power him up, give him all sorts of feats and powers, give him a couple sabers, and then try to give him a jedi robe.....

and no. because he can't use one. all he can equip is armor or basic clothing. which sucks, because with armor on, he can't use any of his defensive force powers. So now i have to make a choice ... armor, or force powers. Aggravating.

Is there any kind of armor that Bao can equip that does't restrict his force power use?

Thanks for any help wiith this.

No, you can chose between clothing or armor that restricts powers. Clothing is not good for him because his defense is very low (low dex).

I normally chose force powers that are not restricted by armor for him (mostly for powers that buff attributes and health restore) and put him on Jedi support. I equip him with the armor that has the highest defense, rise his strenght as much as I can with items and armor plating, and he is unstoppable.

well if you are a darksider and dont mind if Bao misses force lighting, force scream is just as good and can be used without armor.

I of course give him the miner clothes, 1 def is better then none lol and u can get some mad regen on that thing. Just my 2 cents that the miner clothes arent totally useless once u leave peragus:rolleyes:

Originally posted by McPurplesaber

ugggh.

bao dur is such a jerk face. he can't wear jedi robes. he has a stupid metal ball following him all over the place. trying to talk to him is like pulling teeth. and anyway who would even want to talk to him; he's got such a creepy molestery voice.

Yeah... He is my Favorite party member too!

Archived