Home

What now/But how?

PulpedFiction

Ok, so basically I've done everything that needs to be done in year three. So far I've abstained from using any kind of help and I'm pretty happy. Now I'm officially stuck. As I said, everything has been done, I've gotten out of the locked room with the fake tickets, and done all the junk with the crane that I can figure out. I've been stuck for a week and finally gave in and used a walkthrough. Now, apparrently I'm meant to lift the boat or do somethng with the chain...yet I can't work anyhting out and for some reason when I try to go down to Glottis Manny just walks back up, happens every time. Please don't say I need to do the whole game again...please?

So the boat is still hanging on to the cliff? What you have to do is make sure the conveyor belt is moving the direction away from the crane, then drop the chain so it lands on the conveyor belt and is carried along. Then reverse the direction of the conveyor blet so the chain bunches up and hooks on to the anchor. After that just go back to crane and pull the chain back up.

Oh and it's normal for Manny to walk back up automatically, that area is not important.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived