Home

Dark Forces levels for Jedi Knight?

•-BLaCKouT-•

Howdeh,

I know this sounds odd, but were any of the original Dark Forces levels ever made into SP mods for JK?

I'm sure I played the Danuta level when I got JK a few years ago, but I can't find the download anywhere now. :confused:

Unless I dreamed it of course :¬:

I only ask because I'm playing though JK & MotS again at the mo, and I wanted to 'get the most' out of it before I take it off the system for a coupla years again :p

Cheers in advance,

B.

I believe I played at least one converstion of "secbase" (level 1) in JK. I can't recall if it was SP or MP though. There may have also been another one too, but my memory on it is kinda fuzzy.

Your best bet is to check the Admiral's Command Chambers over at Massassi.net. If it was released publically and was anywhere near decent, chances are it is featured on there or on the massassi files site.

And don't fear, there may be more fun to be had with JK/MotS, with Qtracker!

Cheers Kurgan :)

I had a nose around and found Rebel Agent, at Massassi; which is more of a re-imagining of the Danuta level than a conversion. Over at the Command Chamber, there's Dark Ties, which uses the base-building, but outside is different.

Oh, both of those are for MotS too, as opposed to JK. :)

Still searching for a straight conversion... ;)

B.

Archived