Home

What do the prestige classes actually do?

TheLiberator34

To be really brief, they're just extension of the starting classes.

Jedi Weaponmasters/Sith Marauders(10 VP/ 6 FP/ 1 SP per level gain)

The masters of lightsaber combat, and are the prestige classes of the Guardians. Their feat progression is the fastest. They also have access to the "Superior" levels of combat feats, such as [superior Two-Weapon Fighting].

Jedi Weaponmasters gain the unique feat [Deflect].

Sith Marauders get the unique Force Power [Fury].

Both get the [increase Melee Damage] feat, and the [Greater Prestige Sense] feat for the best defense.

Jedi Watchmen/Sith Assassins(8 VP/ 8 FP/ 3 SP per level gain)

Just like their Sentinel counterparts, they are very skilled and are more stealth orientated. So their skill progression is the fastest. They have a nice balance between combat and Force abilities.

Both earn the [sneak Attack] feats and the [Force Camouflage] power. They also get [Greater Prestige Sense] like the Weaponmasters/Marauders.

Jedi Masters/Sith Lords(6 VP/ 10 FP/ 2 SP per level gain)

The extension of the Consulars. They have the fastest Force progression, and periodically gain 2 Force powers per level. They rely more on their Force powers than on lightsaber combat.

Jedi Masters gain the feats of [Lightside Enlightenment] and gain a new Force power [inspire Followers].

Sith Lords get the feat [Darkside Corruption] and the new Force Power [Crush Opposition].

Originally posted by JediLiberator

Okay next question for people who have played the game. I've seen a little bit mentioned about lightsaber forms, which affect how you fight in combat. I also heard there were anywhere from 7 to 11 forms. How many are there and what do they do precisely?

There is information re: the Lightsaber forms on the gamebanshee site. Click the 3rd link in my signature for access. I hope that helps.

I first completed the game as a LS Male, i got my prestige class very early, but now that I've almost completed the game as a DS female, I'm on level 26, but my character still hasn't got the prestige class, can you help me? I like of remember that the "prestige option" appeared in a conversation with Kreia, about "developing my worst abilities, etc." but I passed it once and said that I had got the correct abilities (r4epair in my case) and she just gave me force points....

what do I do?? I cannot remember

By the time I've read your post, Darth 333, I've repeated my whole KOTOR II journey, but now "in a badder way", so now I'm a very, very happy :

Minerva Darkvein/Jedi Sentinel Lv. 20/ Sith Lord Lv.1!!!!!!!

It's so sweet to be bad!!!

Thanks anyway!!

P.D. I'm now heading to that stinking cavern on Korriban...

Archived