Home

How to defeat the two last Sith Lords

errrrr

I'm not going over the convosation part of the battles but the battle itself.

I just beat KOTOR 2 yesterday and IT WAS AWESOME!

Okay,

To defeat Sion:

Use mostly force powers, I was a little cheater and kept using force wave. Force wave is the most effective for defeating him. If he pursues you then push him back and heal up. Keep doing this.

You will need to kill him 4 times with convorsations between them.

Once you beat him head to the Core.

***WARNING: major spoiler!***

SAVE

To defeat Kreia (Darth Traya):

Now Kreia was very difficult for me because I'm a jedi master and I don't really rely on my lightsaber. Force does nothing to her the only way to kill her is lightsaber. What also sucks is that I had no master or improved attacks with critical strike, power attack, flurry ect. strike her a few times and then run away NOT TOO FAR BECAUSE SHE IS MAD GOOD WITH FORCE! If you go to far she does insanity and stun and all this other stuff. KEEP CLOSE! Strike her once and then heal up and run not too far. Run in a circle around the core (this will take awhile to master). Eventually you will defeat her and you will be struck into a convorsation after that you have to kill her again which is much easier.

SAVE

To defeat Kreia's (Darth Traya's) Lightsabers:

Do the exact same thing as you did with kreia before strike once, run around and heal. This time you can run far because all your facing is just some stupid lightsabers. Lightsabers aren't affected by force but they can't do it. Eventually you will defeat them and you will be put in convorsation with Kreia.

YOU WIN THE GAME YAY!

Site I used to beat the game (its a free online walkthrough):

http://www.lunabean.com/guides/kotor2_guide.php

Please use poiler tags when you post spoilers. Many people haven't played the game yet (think about all those poor pc only players ;) )

Just wanted to mention something: lightsabers are affected by force powers. I use to force crush them when DS and using force wave when LS. I don't get a scratch with this method! :D

And I use force crush on Traya too. :D

Heh.

I still gotta stand by my Weaponmaster.

Force Enlightenment + Master Power attack or Master Flurry = dead badguy.

Have beaten Sion in 1 round, and Kreia in 3.

I'd try a Jedi Master, but Force Crush was too good to pass up

Spoiler tags added - Watch those spoilers! - Darth333-

Archived