Home

Malachor V: defeating end boss

Jolee_B

Originally posted by nas77

Actually LS Consular --> Jedi Master was my easiest game against Traya. Max out Speed, Armour and Valour then slap on Enlightment plus Energy Resistance and Force Immunity and she can't touch you.

I'll keep that in mind.

Energy Resistance? Nah ... I find energy resistance and force barrier powers to be useless because of the small protection they offer. I'll use energy shields ...

Originally posted by j3di_sean

Energy Resistance? Nah ... I find energy resistance and force barrier powers to be useless because of the small protection they offer. I'll use energy shields ...

Thing is I don't like using shields because it's not really Jedi-like, is it? But I guess they'd offer you more protection.

Originally posted by nas77

Actually LS Consular --> Jedi Master was my easiest game against Traya. Max out Speed, Armour and Valour then slap on Enlightment plus Energy Resistance and Force Immunity and she can't touch you.

Speed, Armor, and Valor stack with Enlightenment? Somehow I doubt that OE would have done that.

^^ As in get to the highest tier of Speed, Valour and Armour during the course of the game and leveling up and then use Enlightment when you get. If you're still only on the first tier of each of these powers Enlightment isn't going to be that useful is it?

• 2 weeks later...

Kreia is trash compared to Malak, I had the same mould as you and you just need a strategy. Hit her with something at first I hit her with plague as it is the one move that can not be blocked. Anyway run out of the centre and keep running around in a circle and stop at certain points and hit her with crush, f/storm, kill (if dc is high enough). When the lightsabewrs come run off hit one of them and run off down one of the bridges and they follow you one at a time an take them out one at a time. At every time you defeat one of them it takes a chunk out of kreia life. Or you can force wave the lightsabers or statis field the lightsabers and concentrate your attacks on kreia.

Archived