Home

You prefer : Xbox or PC?

Darth Smaug

Originally posted by Darth Smaug

i prefer the PC version : better graphics and more equipment...

Yeah, I really appreciated the Gand's uniforms now that I can make them out! :D Ditto for the equipment; no more fuzzy blotches. But you left out the biggest improvement--LOAD TIMES. It takes just a few (~5, if that) seconds to load a sector now. Very handy for certain areas that require a lot of back-and-forth...

Gotta say the Xbox version for the sole purpose of using a controller and being able to sit comfortably on a couch or something. No need to deal with a keyboard or mouse...

(That, and the fact that my comp would cry at the sight of this game ;))

Originally posted by Derc

Gotta say the Xbox version for the sole purpose of using a controller and being able to sit comfortably on a couch or something. No need to deal with a keyboard or mouse...

(That, and the fact that my comp would cry at the sight of this game ;))

yeah im thinking like you. my comp would handle the Visuals.. and its nice to sit in a couch and have some friend watch rather than sitting infront the comp, but the advantage is the mouse for faster pace...

I think my comp would have been able to handle it, but I got it for x-box. What would you prefer - sitting cramped and crouched infront of a small screen for 8 hours without rest, or relaxing on a nice chair with a big tv in front of you?

I also like having the series on X-box, don't know why though.

I'm really torn right now. I played the game through on Xbox and now got it for PC. I started playing on PC and the graphics are better, less loading time (Athlon 64 rocks), and it's easier to equip stuff and that. I like using a controller to move my character around, though. I'll probably get used to the PC version and stick with that. :D

Archived