Home

Thorium Charges?

Anach

Ive only found the one Thorium charge at the sith academy. Apparently I need one for the weapons cache on Dxun.

Can someone tell me where on Dantooine i may find the other Thorium charges?

I only hope i havent destroyed them by opening a crate the wrong way :)

If that might be the case. Is there a cheat to get one?

** Found out from a walkthrough that the only other place seems to be from Akkere's corpse on Dantooine. Thats if you turned him in for the hyrdrospanner found on the droids. I didnt. So i guess there wont be any thorium charges for me. :(

Originally posted by Anach

** Found out from a walkthrough that the only other place seems to be from Akkere's corpse on Dantooine. Thats if you turned him in for the hyrdrospanner found on the droids. I didnt. So i guess there wont be any thorium charges for me. :(

You can also get them from him when you speak to him about recruiting him to Khoonda militia. He says he has "extra items" which he cannot leave and will offer you thorium charges for .. AFAIK.. 1000 credits.

Here's how you get the charges from Akkere (LS):

Talk to him when going around recruiting for the militia. _Do not_ mention his hydrospanner if you've found it in the broken droid (if you do, you won't get the option of getting the thorium charges. All he'll say is something like "Well, since you're keeping a secret for me I guess I have no choice".). When you ask him about the militia, he'll say that he has some bulky items that he can't leave around and he'll join the militia if you buy them. After getting the charges, you can then mention the hydrospanner, hear his story and choose to keep his secret for LS points.

Also, it seems that you can't cheat them into the game until you've already gotten them once. Maybe has to do with the charges being a "plot"(pl) item rather than a normal item? KSE doesn't work either.

Originally posted by jimbo32

Also, it seems that you can't cheat them into the game until you've already gotten them once. Maybe has to do with the charges being a "plot"(pl) item rather than a normal item? KSE doesn't work either.

My guess is that it's a simple script that sets a global. Try editing your savegame with tk102's global variable comparison tool. (can't tell you which variable to edit as I don't have the game with me).

Archived