Home

Glitch in Telos Racing

Regan21286

I tried the Swoop Racing at Telos and I've been getting pretty weird times. First, even though I finish and break all the times, I still get the message saying I should've finished the race. Then when I go back, it says I have a time of 0:00:00 and if I race again, I end up with the same sorry about the spill message. Has anyone seen this?

Originally posted by Achilles

*waits to see if Regan21286 bumps this thread again*

No idea. I think that several people have identified it as a bug. If there was a fix, someone probably would have posted it by now.

Try the Obsidian site if you haven't already.

Seems a lot of people are complaining and there's no fix. Is swoop racing integral with the main storyline or essential?

The whole game is pretty buggy to be honest but I've experienced that bug, I also had a bug in Telos swoop racing where my swoop would raise up like I had jumped, but just stay there, meant I could ignore ALL obstacles, but not hit boosts meaning I can never win....a little annoying.

Here's what I got from Lucasarts Tech Support:

Thank you for your message.

Please reload a previous save game before you chose to enter a race. After doing so, choose not to forfeit a race and once you beat the race time, you should be able to continue on.

Jason / LucasArts

But I still can't get it to work. Has anyone had any success with this?

Originally posted by Akimb0

The whole game is pretty buggy to be honest but I've experienced that bug, I also had a bug in Telos swoop racing where my swoop would raise up like I had jumped, but just stay there, meant I could ignore ALL obstacles, but not hit boosts meaning I can never win....a little annoying.

I had that happen to me as well grr:mad:

Archived