Home

Help on Nar Shaada ( Spoiler, I guess... )

SqueeYoshii

I am completely stuck on Nar Shaada.

I have done all I can, I guess...I cannot find Goto but the Bat-creature & Kassa say they are not to happy with me. I even paid 2000 cred's for a bad word to be sent to them!!

I sold T3 to Goido thinking I can get him to infiltrate The Echange...and all I winded up doing was lose my only droid and get some Dark Points. I have already danced for Vooga, but I can't get him back to sleep!!

Please HELP!!

BTW - I'm a nOOb to the games...I finished KOTOR before just getting TSL and put 30 hours in 3 days on this game...I love it!!

Hmm.. I'm a bit stuck on NarShadda myself.

I did everything there is to do - took care of the exchange boss (liberated that girl and got more room for the refugees), healedthat guy, reunited that wife with her husband, helped that Bith scuentist, got Handmaiden to dance for Vogga, ordered the docking order of transports, helped that Ithorian, persuaded the S*** 8whatever) gang to back down, won the swoop races, playing pazak, etc, etc..

Where do I find Mira? where do I find Goto?

• 2 weeks later...

Did you sabatouge the race droid as well? Also try doing other stuff like giving that crew in the flophouse a new pilot from the refugee sector, and make sure Mandalore is in your party when you talk to the Mandalorians at the flophouse then say something like "You would prefer to stay here rather than return to the glory of the Mandalorians?" and they should join clan Ordo. I think you get some XP for doing that. Also did you side with Oondar or Geeda? Because if you sided with oondar you kind of sided with the exchange. If you sided ith Geeda I hope you made sure that you told Oondar to "Give them my description! I'll be waiting for them".

Also when that guy is being mugged for 500 credits you can either kill them (and him if you are Dark Side) or persuade them to leave and gain LS points. If you have done all of that and still haven't gotten the message from Visquis I think your game is having one of those "hiccups".

Hope that helps :D

Archived