Home

quesition

RevanA4

Originally posted by nas77

Anyone else notice the sith holocrons sound just like Nihilus - guess that means Nihilus might be one of the true Sith.

They sound nothing like Nihilus. Nihilus has a dark, multi-layered, sound (not even a voice, sounds like musical note being a played). Sith Holocrons have a high pitched screeching voice that clearly has some kind of structure to it.

..and Visas confirms that he is human after your big fight with him on the Ravager.

Originally posted by Derc

She just collects them to preserve them basically. She is a historian, after all. But they eventually drive her mad to the point of becoming one, as seen in the game. At least that's what I think.

What drives Atris to the Dark side is her own self doubt. She had always secretly doubted her decision not to go with Revan to fight the Mandalorian threat, and as the years went by, this doubt gnawed and gnawed at her until it became a wound. She became furious with herself for her own weakness, and rather than confront her own anger and self loathing, she chose to blame Revan and the exile for their 'arrogance' and 'recklessness' in running to confront the the threat she had been too afraid to face. This began her descent to the dark side.

Originally posted by Achilles

They sound nothing like Nihilus. Nihilus has a dark, multi-layered, sound (not even a voice, sounds like musical note being a played). Sith Holocrons have a high pitched screeching voice that clearly has some kind of structure to it.

..and Visas confirms that he is human after your big fight with him on the Ravager.

My one last thread of hope that there was at least something more to Nihilus than we saw ruined... :( Though to be honest I did discern a similarity between the two, even if one is deeper than the other - but each to their own. :)

Archived