Home

Rogue Squadron 2 Rogue Leader For GameCube

Guest Master Yoda

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Dorsk8199

The Xbox's small launch lineup is a good thing in my opinion. The Dreamcast and PS2 launched with too many titles that didn't get their fair shot because one a few looked really good.

The guy who did the Xbox showing at Purdue (that's where they came and showed up the tech demos) told us that he didn't want a big lineup. He thought it was a mistake to put too many games out and launch and I agree. The guy is really cool and makes me think that quality of games on the Xbox will actually exist. Not like some systems out there *cough* PS2 *cough*.

I would get a Gamecube but I just don't see the 3rd party support to make it anything more than another 2 good games a year N64 (alittle exagerated). :p

Guest Master Yoda

I only seen about 2 or 3 games in the X-Box lineup that i want,I dont even want Obi Wan because Im going to get Outcast for pc.I wont even talk about ps2. But theres over a dozen games i want ofr GameCube.

Guest Tie Guy

find an animated gif.

Kvan, TM Black rocks, that game is sweet.

And Paragon, i got it just for StarFighter and FFX, but you won't be dissapointed.

Originally posted by Tie Guy

find an animated gif.

Kvan, TM Black rocks, that game is sweet.

And Paragon, i got it just for StarFighter and FFX, but you won't be dissapointed.

Yeah what TIE said, you need to find a .gif file that has animation.

FINALLY someone else who likes TM:Black, too bad it's a 15 year old ;) j/k Tie. 15 year olds are wise and all knowing :p

Archived