Home

Make Revan Robes At The Workbench Mod is now up at my site

• 3 weeks later...

Hi there everyone, this is my first post here! Woot!

Well, I'm playing TSL for the 2nd time now, and just DL'd Redhawke's TSL Revan Robes, and can't figure out what I need to do to make them! The first time I played through the game, I didn't really do anything with creating items or the like. If someone could help me out here, I'd reall appreciate it! Thanks!

Hello! :waive1: Welcome to the forums! :D

Like with most all of my mods, your answer is in the mods readme file. ;)

From the readme...

They are buildable at the Workbench, depending on your level (At Least 20) and alignment on which ones will be available to your pc to build.

You will also need a decent Repair skill as well, 29 for the basic LS/DS Revan Robes, 32 and 39 for the White and RedHawke Robes.

I made them high so as to add in some semblance of balance to the game.

I hope this helps! :D

• 1 month later...

Update: kristykristic has fixed the force powers on the Revan Model in TSL now... :elephant:

Get it here.

Instructions to make her mod work with mine. Inside kristy's mod there are 6 files, do the following in this order to them.

1) Copy the n_darthrevan.mdl and n_darthrevan.mdx to your TSL Override.

2) Rename n_darthrevanf.mdl to PFBJM.mdl then place it in your TSL Override, overwriting my original.

3) Rename n_darthrevanf.mdx to PFBJM.mdx then place it in your TSL Override, overwriting my original.

4) Rename n_darthrevanm.mdl to PMBJM.mdl then place it in your TSL Override, overwriting my original.

5) Rename n_darthrevanm.mdx to PMBJM.mdx then place it in your TSL Override, overwriting my original.

You should be done. (Don't worry about the other files, if you want the more feminine model then use the 2 files from that subfolder instead of the ones in the main folder in the appropriate steps above.)

Enjoy! :D @ A big thanks to kristykristic! :thumbsup:

• 3 years later...

Archived