Home

Suck it up and be a Trando for god's sake!

TK-8252

I have an idea. How about everyone shut up. Don't like trando's don't play as one, and don't come in here tearing at others just because they want a balanced battle.

For those dissing the clone fanboys, don't.

Next person to try and start something up is going to find themselves in a world of hurt.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by The Spartan

Considering the teams are always even in the games I play, or one man from being such, it really is a dud of a topic. When you try to join commando if there are too many you will get a message saying such so in reply to the thread host, suck it up and stop losing.

There was a major balance issue when the game was first released, people all wanted to play as clones, think before you speak.

And quiet down on the flame crap.

hmm, wouldn't consider anything I said a flame but hey thats me.

I speak the truth and don't sugar it up.

as for teams being unbalanced, yup its the whole. I wanna be a cop and not a robber. Maybe its cause people want to stand out.....in a group of people that look just like them. Doesn't matter anyway I'd much rather be a wookiee if we had the option.

Originally posted by The Spartan

so in reply to the thread host, suck it up and stop losing.

It is common sense that people join the team that needs the most help, meaning usually the Trandos. I find it displeasing when people don't use common sense, which is something everyone should always be using. That is therefore not something I should have to suck up. "Stop losing"... well there's no I in team.

Originally posted by TK-8252

It is common sense that people join the team that needs the most help, meaning usually the Trandos. I find it displeasing when people don't use common sense, which is something everyone should always be using. That is therefore not something I should have to suck up. "Stop losing"... well there's no I in team.

Valid point. If I can't get my way and be a Clone, I will help the Trandos and not wait or leave while I cry about my misfortune. Also, if I see the Top scores for clones are around 40 and Trandos around 9.......Well, there is no sport in me winning like that so *I* do go where I am needed if I have too. As much as I enjoy clones, and do see why people hate being trandoshans, I agree. I don't find balnce to be a problem, but when the 8 best players just have to be clones, it ruins the gaming experience for all. So *I* will excercise some common sense if only for the selfish reason of personal challenge.

And as far as the team goes. There is no team in SWRC multi :p My clan has not yet picked it up and rarely do I meet a random individual who wants to do anything but run arround like a wild man, which leaves me having to do the same.

Oidar, I read your post before the edit and I don't remember you having a flame either, but then I have no tact when I make my oppinions known so I would just see the oppinion when I read and not really notice the flame...... and yeah, Wookies are awsome in this game.....and in general......

Archived