Home

Awesome insight, very cool idea read

I think everyone will find this interesting and cool. It was a total stroke of luck. Anyways I'm fighting some the Red Eclipse guys using Freedon Nadd blasters not that it matters, and I go to use Master Power Blast, what was really cool is right as the massive charge up was done and it fired off {[the npc being in melee range attacking with sword]} Visa Marr used force push from behind me and it made it look like since I power blasted him from pointblank he got thrown back a few meters.

I'm wondering if anyone out there who has extensive knowledge of spell effects and what not if it would be possible to add a knockback to powershot when the npc is in melee?? I think my jaw hit the floor when I saw it because it took me a second to realize he was force pushed, it was awesome lookin :o

Unless TSL is different from KotOR in this respect (which I doubt), you cannot fire a script from a ranged weapon like a blaster. Armbands and droid utilities were what we were stuck with in KotOR for spell-casting. I

Is there a new TSL property called On Hit: Cast Spell? Otherwise :(

Archived