Home

changing the wave from unlimited to just one

Guest Lukes23

Guest Lukes23

How would I go about to change the fighter ships wave in the script instead of being unlimited waves to only have one wave?

------------------

I assume you are talking about Multi-player skirmishes

There are 2 types you can create. One is called a "melee" where all the Non-capital ships get only one wave, and the rest get Unlimited.

The other is "combat engagmet" where you can choose 1 to 19 waves. One the maiun skirmish screen if you look at the top left, jsut below the Title, you will see the words "Skirmish type: Melle" with the Melee part in a differant font color. Click it, and you will be able to choose team goals, and Skirmish type

Guest Lukes23

Originally posted by Lukes23:

How would I go about to change the fighter ships wave in the script instead of being unlimited waves to only have one wave?

Thank you for your reply. Know I ment just for one player in the skirmish mode. I wanted the computer ships to die once I distroyed them. I have tamperd with the ship list allitle but see nothing that can chang the number of waves.

------------------

Just out of interest, do any of you know anything about the 'Phantom Flight Group' ?

If you select FG 1, and have it at the bit where you select what ship will be there, press the arrow on the left, and you will have another FG screen, but its isnt FG 16 !

If you try to change the ship, you cant, but just clicking changes it stats shown. You can change the numnber of ships though, but if you do it too mnay times, XWA closes. No damage, no trouble later, just closes !

Any one know whether its usable ?

------------------

Nove Squadron, Elite B-Wing flight group stationed aboard the MC Oracle, home of the tech library.

'No capitol too large, no corvette too armed. NOVA squadron, for ALL your extermination needs. Our special at the moment - Eclipse Star Destroyers !'

Commander Jon 'DFMD' Adamson - leader of Nova Squadron (B-Wing ID = 'The White Witch')

Guest Lukes23

Originally posted by K_Kinnison:

Um... i can give you 2 skms via -mail if you want

one a combat engament, and the other a Melee.

Pretty easy to do actaully.

Jsut remeber, fighters are the only ones taht can have unlimited wavs, and that happens only in a Melee type skirmish

Yea the fighters are the ships I actually wanted to have wave limits on. I wanted them to have 1 life. Yes if you don't mind sending the 2 skms I will check those out. Thanks again K_Kinnison for your reply.

------------------

Archived