Home

Can a Mod block Prestige Class?

silkshadow

I'm not sure if this is posted in the right place. Please let me know if I made a mistake and I am sorry if so.

Background: I got stuck in a bug and am replaying TSL for the 5th (or 4.6th) time. So this time I'm using alot of these wonderful mods I found here and decking out my character. Of all the mods I'm using, only two conflict. Thats Envida's complete mods 1.3 and The Prestige Item Pack 1.0. However, Envida's readme says that I can safely overwrite the stuff from the Prestige mod as they are compatible.

Problem: I added a bunch of XP using TK's savegame editor. In game, I leveled up my character till level 15 and talked to Keria (while still on Peragus). The prestige dialog didn't trigger. So I thought maybe its too early to get prestige so I reloaded and leveled up to 14 and continued on.

Now I am finished with Telos and on my way to the first planet. I am pretty sure I've gotten prestige at this point before. However the Prestige dialog with Keria didn't trigger. I've deactivated/deleted all mods, reloaded from prior spots - no dice.

As I've never heard of this problem before, I have to assume its a mod causing the problem. Any idea how to reverse the damage these mods did to my game? Or anyway to tell which mod broke my game?

Heres a Mod Manager screenshot with what I am running:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v239/silkshadow/ModsActive.jpg

Add to that list Envidia's Complete Mods 1.3 which I manually added. Thanks!

Thanks Darth! So that explains it. Well, before I read this, I fixed it by changing a numeric called 000_Prestige to 1. However, I was at 74 points towards the light side and my prestige options were Sith Maurader, Sith Lord and Sith Assasin. I guess that extra 1 point makes a difference :D. Thanks again Darth!

Archived