Home

KotOR I Heads in KotOR II somewhere?

SuperSquall

In playing KotOR II I noticed that several (all?) NPC heads from KotOR I were reused, but I also got the impression that several of the PC heads were also used in KotOR II as well. This was of interest because someone asked that I port the Jedi Whiskers 1.5 mod to TSL, and I can do that without the legal crap *if* the head model and texture are in TSL.

I seem to recall seeing a couple of the KotOR I PC heads in TSL but I couldn't find them when browsing the textures. Does anyone know where they are or are they not there (and my memory foggy) or are they in there but bundled with body/clothing textures as well?

The head you need for the jedi wiskers mod is in the Kolto tank

foundhim.jpg

and I found his texture in ERFs/TexturePacks/swpc_tex_tpa/P/PER_Kolto2.tcp

ktmullettex.jpg

But I can't find the mdl model ;\

But I have tried to get the KOTOR 1 model into KOTOR 2 but since I know nothing about modeling I have no idea how to fix this problem...

almost.jpg

But is it even illegal if the KOTOR 1 model is imported into KOTOR 2 since we have already found it in the kolto tank?

ps. I was the one who asked for the Jedi Whiskers 1.5 mod in TSL :)

Originally posted by trueStatic

I absolutely can't stand most of the KotOR II player models and I was wondering what it would actually take to import the player models and textures from KotOR.

I like about as many heads in TSL the I liked in KotOR.

But it would require being able to compile the head models with out killing the animations which as far as we know are stored in the head.

Archived