Home

Could you please tell me how to complete NEW FUEL RESOURCE quest.

DiscipleOfThePi

The one that I recieved from Telos. I've started over again for at least 3 times. Try to finish the rest of the quest. But til now I still can't figure it out how to complete it and it's very very hard to find KOTOR 2 guide book here in my country.

So I thanks for any help.

Thank you.

When you find news that there is a fuel problem you get the quest. Then travel to Nar Shadaa and talk to Vogga the hut about the fuel problem. He will tell you that he will deliver the fuel but he has a problem with Goto and you need to elimiminate GOTO when you destroy GOTO's ship talk again to Vogga and he will tell you that he will start shipping now. The quest is complete.

It's necessary talk to Vogga the Hutt

in Nar Shaddaa port after the destruction of Goto's ship. Vogga says that you need to persuade Telos' government to accept the trading, but strangely the quest is removed from the diary after you spoke with Vogga, and there is no way to get a payment from Grenn in Telos, as he said when you accepted to solve the fuel problem.

Probably is simply another element removed due the anticipate release of the game for Christmas, so do not worry about it, the quest is in fact completed.

Archived