Home

Battle - VikingLarz (Vik) vs. Mandalorian54 (Mandalore)

Mandalorian54

Mandalore used his Broadsword, but failed to do any damage to Vik. Vik begins to taunt Mandalore! Mandalore's anger grows by 15.
Mandalore jabs:

*Mandalore rubs his sore hand* The slap hadn't proven as effective as intended

"You think just because you have 36 hp more than me, armor, and a better sword, that you can defeat the greates

Vik used his Blood Sword, but failed to do any damage to Mandalore. Mandalore begins to taunt Vik! Vik's anger grows by 15.
Vik blasts:

Incorrect. I am talking about the Norse(Viking) version of hell. They call it Hel and instead of a fire place it is ice.

Uh-oh, looks like someone got mad. Mandalore used his Broadsword, but failed to do any damage to Vik. Vik begins to taunt Mandalore! Mandalore's anger grows by 0.
Mandalore taunts:

Whatever, that's just a cover up for your mistake. You suck at spelling, admit it. You can't even spell your own name, Vik is spelt, Vic. There is no abreveation for the word Viking.

Vik used his Poison Knuckles to deal 13 points of damage. Mandalore tried to dodge, but was not successful.
Vik jabs:

I know all this. I don't want to call myself Viking. So I just put Vik. And look up Norse mythology if you think that their version of Hell is spelled with only one l.

Rematch after this?

Mandalore used his Broadsword, but Vik dodged! Mandalore's anger grows by 14.
Mandalore shouts:

Re-match sure. I need to buy armor though. Man you have so much money too. I'm not giving up yet though, I'm sure I'll finally do some damage to you and evade all the rest of your attacks. En-guard

Vik used his Blood Sword, but failed to do any damage to Mandalore. Mandalore begins to taunt Vik! Vik's anger grows by 14.
Vik blasts:

I can help you with your money troubles. I hate having all that money that I can't use.

Mandalore used his Broadsword, but failed to do any damage to Vik. Vik begins to taunt Mandalore! Mandalore's anger grows by 12.
Mandalore shouts:

Poison Knuckles, Ha! I have my mighty broad sword...which never does any damamge...maybe I'll use my fists so I do damage to myself and get this thing over with. *sigh*

Archived